Frankie D. -Thanks a bunch for the info, much appreciated! Well we started off as co workers but quickly became friends then he became my boss. But we would go riding together both motorcycles and biking. I am beyond sorry for your loss Edgar was one of the best human beings I’ve met and there so many of us here at work that feel the same! His character and personality was truly one of a kind to make such an impact on so many of us I’m still speechless and already miss him! I can’t imagine how you guys feel again sorry! I will be praying for your entire family! Thank you for the update.

I feel the same i catch myself living life smiling and joking and daily have a reminder of him and immediately get down but yes he would want you celebrating his life and to remember the good times! I can tell you this, most the men I know wish they can live their lives the way Edgar lived his! Every one wishes dreams, and hopes Edgar took action he didn’t just live he was alive! And enjoyed every second of it! Witch is more then most of us.