Frankie-

I can’t even imagine! It’s always us that have to stay behind that hurt the most! And yes it is so unreal looking into his office or even him crossing my mind when I think about our good times he was someone who made you want to go to work and you always looked forward to running into him.

Try to remember that he made the best of life and he took every bit of excitement that life had to offer! I am beyond sorry for your pain, you and your family are in my prayers!

Yes you will get through this and be stronger for it that’s a great mentality just give yourself time and allow yourself to grieve. I’m glad my words offered any sort of relief and I apologize for the hesitation I didn’t see that coming I’m not really a speaker but how could I not he was my bud a true one I would be honored to.