MB - co.workers


Duane petrin- ​❤️​ to “ Today we lost a great colleague and an even better friend. You were taken too soon. I find solace in knowing that you are with our lord and savior. Let's pray for his family in the time of need. ”
Duane- We will all miss that onion smell from his tacos 🤣
❤️ to “ He was so black and white no Grey in him but that's what made him unique ”
Duane- His fav.....was pizza man 🤣
Edgard was a great man, and always loved arguing with Samuel Calderon for some reason, but he got free beef jerked out of the deal 🤣
Vicky Cruz- Whenever I ask for a day off he would say , "deny "😩😩😩 .. I'm gonna miss that .
He was a great dude .. He taught me a lot about the operation always going to be thankful 🥹

He would come in with tacos or food every morning or a monster in his hands 🥹🥹
❤️ to “ Edgard was a great man intelligent, articulate and stubborn. Thats what made him. ”
❤️ to “ He was always worried about his daughter walking from/to school ”
Vicky- ❤️ to “ Everyone was sir or señor ”
Mike- ❤️ to “ Mike is going to miss his onion taco 🌮 Tuesdays ”
❤️ to “ I always had a good feeling when I left work knowing Edgard was at the helm. He knew his work and his job. He didn't runaway when things were falling apart that's what made him exceptional ”